Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My favorite hobbie

Let me begin,


I love to do a lot of things, but I want to make this worthwhile, and so I will be posting posts more than twice a month because life as a student is hard, hard work! So, I will go back to the topic because I named this 'My favorite hobby!'

So, I have many things that I like to do, and those things includes: reading, playing, posting, helping, laughing and e.t.c. However, since those things that I just typed above doesn't really count as hobbies, except for reading and playing (I think....) I will have to think of more! But, obviously, I have none other than those two....Well, Not really. I also love to take care of those lovely animals! They are so cute and furry!

And so, concluding, I love to read lots of lots of books, (and I will also create a post for my favorite ones) playing because you can feel the happiness running through you, and finally, animals! I will always love helping animals and want to help them someday. (I will also create a post where I explain my dreams, and what I want to be when I grow up.) 

I know that this wasn't much, but I will make the others longer than this one because this is my first blog post ever! 

( Also comment on some things I can work on to make things better!)

Please look forward to more posts in the future!


-Hyena(Hina Yu)

No comments:

Post a Comment